SELLING A HOME
Considering selling your Conway or Grand Strand home? Before listing your home for sale you should ask your real estate agent some tough questions and expect honest, professional answers in return. Not sure what to ask? Start here!
10 Must-Ask Questions for Your Listing Agent
- How do I determine a realistic listing price?
- What repairs and improvements should I make before listing my home?
- How much money can I expect to make on the sale of my home?
- Do nearby homes for sale affect the sale of my home?
- How long will it take my home to sell?
- What is your closed transaction record in my neighborhood or area?
- How will buyers know my home is for sale?
- How can I tell if a buyer is serious?
- How will you market my home and keep me informed?
- How do I know you are the right real estate agent to sell my home?
The Sansbury Butler Properties team has expert, honest answers to all your questions about successfully selling a home in Conway or the Grand Strand - Just ask! 843-488-5558.